Using Apps Manager
The web-based Apps Manager application helps you manage users, organizations, spaces, and applications.
Apps Manager is compatible with current and recent versions of all major browsers. Pivotal recommends using the current version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari for the best Apps Manager experience.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Apps Manager
- Managing Orgs and Spaces Using Apps Manager
- Managing User Roles with Apps Manager
- Managing Apps and Service Instances Using Apps Manager
- Viewing ASGs in Apps Manager
- Configuring Spring Boot Actuator Endpoints for Apps Manager
- Using Spring Boot Actuator Endpoints with Apps Manager