Testing OIDC Integrations
Pivotal Web Services End of Availability Announced
For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions.
This topic describes how a plan administrator can test the OpenID Connect (OIDC) connection between a Single Sign-On (SSO) service plan acting as an Identity Provider (IDP), and another SSO service plan acting as a Relying Party (RP).
Testing Your SSO Connection
- Log in to Apps Manager at
- Navigate to the Org and Space where your application is located.
- Locate the service instance of the SSO plan bound to your app.
- Select the service instance.
- Click Manage.
- In the Apps tab, click your app.
- Under Identity Providers, select the SSO Identity Plan IDP. Remove any other identity providers.
- Return to Apps Manager.
- Click the URL listed below your app to access the application.
- Log in to the app. You will be redirected to the IDP to authenticate.
- Sign in to the IDP.
- If necessary, authorize the necessary scopes to connect the IDP with your app. If you need to do this, the IDP will prompt you.
- After authorizing the scopes, you should be logged into the app.